The Life Sciences Continue to Flourish
SCbio is focused on taking the lead in developing and spearheading:
- High-impact integrated marketing strategies
- Recruiting a new generation of companies
- Support existing life science related firms
In partnership and alignment with the SC Department of Commerce, regional alliances, and local economic development teams, SCbio is committed to adding real value and content expertise to the successful recruitment of highly coveted life sciences companies– ranging from pharmaceutical and drug development companies, to medical device companies, to R&D and laboratory facilities, and digital health solution providers.
SCbio meets with its members and industry leaders regularly to ensure the current ecosystem has the needed resources to achieve business success. New workforce initiatives, policy and connections to our statewide partners support our current industry’s growth.
SCbio Lab Program
- Free rent for lab space for one year at Main Street Labs in Greenville, SC or 22 Westedge in Charleston, SC (Columbia tbd) for eligible high-growth life sciences companies (no lab size maximum or minimums)
- Labs will be built to suit for qualifying companies
- 1-year free membership to SCbio
- Access to SCbioEdge discount program
- Access to SCbio Association health care plan
- Possible relocation grant (up to $100,000) for eligible companies *Inclusion in life sciences community events (e.g., CEO/CSO roundtables, company mixers, information sessions)
Join now to enjoy expanded member benefits!
Enjoy exclusive member content, special events, savings, networking and more