Come Ignite the Future of South Carolina life sciences and join hundreds of industry executives, leaders in government and higher education, and life sciences providers and supporters from across America at SCbio 2019… October 29-31 in Greenville, SC!
SCbio 2019 features 2+ days of incredible presentations, intensive networking, innovation updates, opportunity discovery, partnership making, industry trade show and strategic discussion. SCbio 2019 is a must-attend for America’s most promising and prominent life sciences organizations!
Meet and hear such speakers at Michal Preminger, head of Johnson & Johnson Innovation for North America… Halle Tecco, founder of Natalist and digital health venture fund Rock Health… President Jim Clements of Clemson University… inspirational success story Dean Otto, whose very life was saved by contributions from the industry we share… and dozens more!
Enjoy world-class accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Greenville… incredible receptions Tuesday (presented by Prisma Health System) and Wednesday (presented by the Greenwood Partnership, Greenville Area Development Corp. and City of Greenville) evenings… and leading-edge discussions on such topics as:
– Turning Education & Research Into Cures & Companies
– Building the Life Sciences Workforce of Tomorrow
– Igniting & Investing in the Changing Future of Healthcare
– Life Sciences Economic Development: How SC Will Win
– Opportunities & Innovations in Life Sciences
– Global Trends and Their Implications for You
– South Carolina Success Stories & The Leaders Behind Them
Registration is now open! Enjoy Early Bird registration and save $100 or more by booking right now. And secure your spot at our headquarters hotel with accommodations at Hyatt Regency Greenville at special rates while they last.